Friday, October 12, 2007

The Journey begins Jan. 7th 2008

Hello!!
Come travel with us while we drive through Central & South America climbing, kayaking, surfing, trekking, and exploring the distinct cultures along the way. Our adventure starts on the 7th of January 2008 as we depart Los Angeles and head for Mexico and beyond.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain


Cheers,

Vic, Andrew, Anthony

7 comments:

Isaac Tait said...

Good luck on your expedition.


Warmest Regards,
The Crew @ 5.10

-simon said...

Can i join you guys somewhere....maybe costa rica. buen suerte gents.

Unknown said...

I miss you Andrew!
Have a great adventure and I'll check your progress from time to time. Outdoor School will never be the same.
Arlan

Dylan said...

Let me know when you're gonna be at that climbing area in Mexico. I would love to join you if I can.
How envious am I?
Have fun brah!

Roy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roy said...

Hey Vic,
Bless your heart.
Enjoyed the pictures on the site.
I will check in from time to time.
Have a great time believing God and enjoying His creation.
Sure love you, you are God's Best.
Roy and Jackie

Tim said...

A little bird told me you can get excellent homemade wine down there in PG! Sorry to hear about your mishap, hope El Salvador is great!